After finishing his high school studies in Canada with Honors, Dr. Danny Shawaf began his study of Human Medicine at the University of Damascus in Syria, graduating in 2009. He then completed his surgery residency program at the academic hospitals of Muenster University in Germany.
His first step in his career was as a Vascular Surgeon in 2013, after which he completed his residency program and became a specialist in Vascular Surgery (Facharzt) in 2017.
He pursued his career as a Consultant for Vascular Surgery at one of Cologne’s University Academic Hospitals in 2019. His qualifications include sound knowledge of advanced ultrasound imaging of the vessels (Bonn, Germany), expertise in radiation protection (Muenster, Germany) and Doctor in Human Medicine (Damascus University).
degrees from many reputed medical schools worldwide.
- Ultrasound imaging of the vessels
- Treatment of venous insufficiency and varicose veins (conservative, endovenous ablation, sclerotherapy)
- DVT and Thrombophlebitis Treatment
- Treatment of diabetic foot and chronic wounds/ulcers
- Carotid Operations in local and general anesthesia
- Treatment of peripheral arterial disease PAD (conservative, interventional, surgical)
- Infragenual in-situ bypass
- AV Fistule and Dialysis catheters
- Chemotherapy/Parenteral nutrition ports