- Acute and chronic lower backache
- Neck pain
- Disc diseases (prolapse or degeneration)
- Spinal deformities (scoliosis & kyphosis)
- Acute knee pain due to sports injury (ACL tear & meniscus tear)
- Chronic knee problems due to osteoarthritis
- Multiple Joint Pain
- General orthopedics
- Different types of fractures and trauma
Dr. Emad earned his MBBCH and MSc in Orthopaedics from Egypt and an IGASS Fellowship in Spine Surgery from France. He is a member of both the AO and the EOA.
Prior to joining American Spine Center, Dr. Emad had an experience of 16+ years in his field in United Arab Emirates in governmental and private sectors. He is currently working as a Specialist Orthopedic and Traumatology.